Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions refer to purchases made online at http://www.blackpyramid.co.uk. Black Pyramid Gaming is a Limited Liability Partnership company, registration number OC344409.
Internet Copyright Notice
This website and its content is copyright of Black Pyramid Gaming LLP. Copyright © Black Pyramid Gaming LLP 2009. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Black Pyramid Gaming LLP can be found online at http://www.blackpyramid.co.uk.
Our postal contact details are:
Black Pyramid Gaming LLP c/o Antony Lane
198 Greasley Road
Telephone: 07724 756606
- To purchase products from us, you will need to follow the steps explained in our online shop. The shopping section includes information about prices, postage and packing charges and how to pay.
- Payment must be received by us before any goods are dispatched.
- The shop includes details of all the payment methods we accept.
- Once you have made a purchase from our online shop, we will confirm your purchase by email and you may also receive a second email to acknowledge your payment, depending on the method of payment you use.
- Confirmations are sent by email to the email address you provide.
- Delivery times and dates quoted on the website are subject to change at any time and without prior warning or consultation. We will attempt to notify customers of any changes or delays wherever possible.
Shipping Rates and Timescales
- United Kingdom: 10% of order value
- Europe: 20% of order value
- Rest of the world: 20% of order value
- All shipping rates are subject to a minimum cost of £1.50
Black Pyramid Gaming LLP endeavour to ship all orders within 2–3 working days of receipt of order and mostly this is achieved. However, when we are experiencing high volumes of orders, it is not always possible to despatch orders within the 2–3 day timescale and we ask that you allow up to 14 days for receipt of your order. We shall contact our customers either by email or telephone to advise of any delays should this be the case. However, it is our policy to try to achieve the 2–3 day turnaround on orders at all times.
Cancellations, Refunds and Returns
We are entitled to refuse or cancel any order we receive and, in the unlikely event that we wish to do so, we will notify you by email and refund monies paid for goods that will not be supplied.
You may cancel your order at any time by notifying us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org; however, please note that refunds for orders cancelled by customers will only be given if the cancellation occurs before the item(s) are despatched.
Returns will be accepted if received within 14 days of receipt and if the item(s) are unopened, unused and otherwise in the same condition as they were despatched. A refund will then be arranged for monies paid.
Conditions of Use
The information (“information”) accessible by you (“the user”) using the Black Pyramid Gaming LLP web site (“the site”) is provided on an “as is, as available” basis. Black Pyramid Gaming LLP makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of its information.
By using the site, or downloading information from the site, the user of the site agrees to be bound by these terms. All content including, but not limited to, graphics, logos and copy, belong to, and are copyrighted by, Black Pyramid Gaming LLP or affiliates, associates and partners, for which sole use and/or reproduction permissions have been granted by Black Pyramid Gaming LLP.
Black Pyramid Gaming LLP does not warrant or guarantee:
- The accuracy, adequacy, quality, current validity, completeness or suitability of any information for any purpose.
- That the functions or services performed by the site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that defects in the site will be corrected.
In no event shall Black Pyramid Gaming LLP be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising there from or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the information. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the site and the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, current validity and quality of any information is with the user.
In no event will Black Pyramid Gaming LLP be liable to any party…
- for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on or inability to use the site or any “information”, even if Black Pyramid Gaming LLP shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract or otherwise
- for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in any “information”
These terms and conditions are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the law of England and Wales. Any dispute arising under or out of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales, although we reserve the right to take proceedings in any other court of competent jurisdiction, whether concurrently or not.
Acceptance of these terms and conditions shall be deemed to have taken place in the United Kingdom, notwithstanding the location of any server which hosts the content of this website, or where you or any server carrying your content are located.
If, for any reason, any part of these terms and conditions is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law, that part will be enforced to the maximum extent possible so as to give effect to its intention and the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force and with full effect.
Black Pyramid Gaming LLP is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this site, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Black Pyramid Gaming LLP may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st November 2009.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including, e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and, in particular, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes – we may contact you by email, telephone or mail
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All information held by Black Pyramid Gaming LLP is done so in the strictest of confidence and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to
Black Pyramid Gaming LLP c/o Antony Lane
198 Greasley Road
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.